Friday, May 20, 2011

Peas in the Nose!!!

Julia, Julia, Julia. . .


"Mom, there's something in my nose and it's not just my finger! 
You'd better come take a look."
 We were just finishing lunch today when it looked like Julia was still working on the peas and corn she had on her plate.  She had been getting over a cold, so I wasn't concerned when she started sneezing and pointing to her nose.  After she sneezed; however, out came a pea, then a piece of corn, and then another pea!!  Apparently, she had finished her lunch quite some time earlier and had decided the nose made a perfect receptacle for what she didn't want to eat!

The snot bubble is apparently a byproduct of peas coming
shooting out your nose when you sneeze!!!!!!
 
"What a clever girl I am!  We'll see if mom ever serves me peas again!"
 We cleaned up and I assumed that all was out of her nose, so we proceeded to get ready for naps.  When I was changing her diaper a few minutes later, she sneezed again and out came a pea, followed by another piece of corn!!!!!

Apparently, I need to keep a closer eye on her peas!

No comments:

Post a Comment