 |
| playing the pumper organ at the cabin |
We went up to McCall over the weekend. The weather was gorgeous!!!! I love September in McCall--the tourists are all gone and it's mostly just the locals. Saturday, there were a few folks on the beach, but Sunday, the beach was completely deserted!!! It was so quiet and warm (at least it was warm in the afternoon). My kids ended up being beach bums.
 |
| beach bum Julia! |
Saturday morning, I made oatmeal for breakfast. Unfortunately, the pot I used was a nonstick pot and the coating was flaking off everywhere, including into our oatmeal. Consequently, both the pot and the oatmeal went in the trash. I made a quick run to Paul's for cereal and all was good again. After a long bike ride and some fun on the beach, we had dinner. The TV reception was less than desirable (no cable and no HD converter box), but we did get ABC. So we got to watch the Bronco game on Saturday night.
 |
| Working hard on the beach!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment