Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pretty Girl and Play doh

Julia loves her "pretties."  She likes pretty things in her hair and especially her pretty tutu that mommy made for her.  In fact, the day I made it, I made two for her friends for Valentine's day.  I was working on them as Jacob and Julia finished lunch.  When she saw what I was doing, she stopped eating her lunch and started repeating, "Pretty, pretty," and began reaching for it.  My favorite "pretty" example so far is a week or so ago, when the Today show was talking about Princess Diana's wedding dress.  They had the dress in the studio.  While we rarely have the Today show on in the morning, it was on this particular day.  Julia looked at the dress on tv and started saying "Pretty," and reaching for the tv.

 Perhaps the only thing Julia likes as much as her pretties is play doh.  She likes to squish it, roll it and put shapes in it.  She just loves it, period.
Julia is taking her socks off so she can dance better.

No comments:

Post a Comment