When I dropped Jacob at preschool the other day, they had a sensory table full of split peas and scoops. Julia was so angry when it was time to go that I thought, why not do that at home? I have never seen her so engrossed in an activity before. She absolutely loved it!! She sat there with the dried beans for close to an hour before I told her it was time for lunch. She (once again) was quite upset and would gladly have skipped lunch to play in the beans some more!!!
Julia has also been enjoying coloring. The boys didn't want to color at all until they were at least three. James didn't want to color until he started kindergarten. Julia loves it. Yesterday, she sat with her markers and said she was drawing a kitty. Then another kitty, and another.
It was very cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment