Ann Morrison Park!
Julia keeps up with the boys.
Anything you can do, I can do better!! This is Julia's mantra as she follows the boys' lead in climbing.
Jacob is so funny sometimes. He is completely in his own little pretend world and he gets so involved in his play. He met another little boy, who, according to his father, believed every word Jacob said. He thinks Jacob is a spy! Jacob had a lot of fun weaving elaborate spy tails today.
James chose pizza pockets for lunch today. I made them yesterday with our "magical" breadstick dough (they hold magical powers, according to the recipe book). James thought they were fantastic! He'll be seeing some of those in his school lunches this year. I also let the kids have chocolate milk with their lunch. An unusual treat for us.
Our trip to the park finished with some romping in the fountain. What fun for a hot day!
Julia chose not to engage in water play today. The noise from the fountains scares her a little bit. Instead, she sat on the bench and watched, occasionally petting the deer.
No comments:
Post a Comment