Julia has officially started potty training, as of yesterday. I got her Dora the Explorer pull ups last evening (they're so cute!). She is so darn smart. We were upstairs getting ready for her nap, so I had her sit on the potty before she got in bed. Well, I left her for a minute to empty the diaper pail and she decided to come visit. She wasn't in her room for more than a minute, when she ran to her out to the bathroom and emerged a few seconds later clapping and saying "YAY!!" Sure enough, she had tinkled in the potty! I think the boys peed on themselves more times than I can count before they got to that stage!!!
So mommy's saying "YAY!!!!!!" as well!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(53)
-
▼
July
(12)
- Potty training number 3!
- Dams & Canyons Day 6 Grand Canyon/Glen Canyon Dam
- Dams & Canyons Day 5
- Dams & Canyons Day 4--Las Vegas
- Dams & Canyons Day 3--Viva Las Vegas
- Dams and Canyons Day 2
- Dams and Canyons Adventure Day 1
- Grandma's 60th birthday party
- Our "busy" summer days . . .
- Cemetary
- 2011 Camping at Dog Creek
- Fourth of July
-
▼
July
(12)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment